Friday 27 March 2020

STAY SAFE, STAY HOME


WE STAY HOME FOR YOU

Let's see what our children are up to 

during our MCO

STAY SAFE, STAY HOME period.


Mummy says we have to wear our masks ...

when we step out of the house.

Fish Craft with Mom.

Dinosaur Craft with Mom.

 "I'm doing homework, day by day."

We are eating well and drinking plenty of fluids.

Time for colouring.

"Colour within the line, please," says mummy.

Mummy says, "Good job!" (2.5y)

When I grow up, I'm so gonna be a surgeon.

Little Pizza Chefs with Mom.

Teacher says, one line a day.
Mummy says, one page a day. 

Daddy says, listen to mummy. 

Mummy is keeping me busy at home.


Play time.


Writing time.

Play time again.

Double protection?  
Daddy says it's time for online class. (2.5y)

Mummy printed worksheets for me (3.5y).

My colouring skills

My drawing skills.

My colouring skills are improving.

I built this all by myself and surprised mummy. :D

I am doing addition and following the colouring instructions.

Ta-dahh.

I finished my Science book ...

I need to exercise during the MCO.

Science experiment

Ta--dahh.





 Experiment : Colour Changing Milk Experiment

Add one drop of dishwashing liquid to the middle of milk. 

A chemical reaction will occur.



Homework time.

I am practising my mandarin writing.

Practice makes perfect.

Time to relax. :D

Can we have 3 online classes a day? :D

We are at our balcony drawing ...

the Twin Towers. :D

I'm doing my mandarin homework.

I can do my homework anywhere ...

I am practising my exam routine ...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUDRA (16/3)