Monday 13 May 2013

MOTHER'S DAY

Week 18

May 6 - 10



THEME

MOTHER'S DAY


Our children are busy making something special for Mom.

Monday - receive instructions. 

Tuesday - Get dessert tub ready.

Wednesday - in goes the lychee pudding, the first layer.

Thursday - in goes the red strawberry jelly, the second layer 
& prepare ribbons.

Friday - in goes the custard on top. 
Children fill in the fruit topping.


See how careful our children are with the toppings ...


Mummies, your jelly pudding actually looks like this ... 

(before the lid is put on)


truly a masterpiece ...


... and this is how our 22 month old toddler handles her peach ... :D


By the way, her tiny pink tee-shirt says :


DADDY knows a lot ... but ...


MOMMY knows EVERYTHING!!! :D 




SHOW & TELL ...


Colour of the week 

PINK



Ladies & Gentlemen,

Introducing our Mother's Day sweet collection of PINK casuals!


We have PINK in all shades ...


art & craft for Mom ...


Pinocchio students ...


SONG


Mummy Mummy I love you

You know that I really do

I know that you love me too

So I sing for you ...



Five pretty Mummies I once knew

Tall ones, skinny ones, smart ones too

The one in the middle belongs to me

I love her and she loves me



Off to the shopping mall we did go

Wibble wobble, wibble wobble to and fro

The one in the middle belongs to me

I love her and she loves me



Ibu, ibu ... engkau lah Ratu hatiku

Bila ku berduka. engkau hiburkan selalu

Ibu, ibu ... engkau lah Ratu hatiku


Our little Bambinos are hard at work ...


Smile for Mummy, kids ... :D


By Donald & Pinocchio children ...


sponge painting by Bambi ...


Class Activities ...


Help Mama find her Baby ...


Fixing Puzzle ...


Animals and their young ...


Practical Life 

Threading



Learning Alphabets ...


Bambi 2 year olds ...






Next Week
The Rainbow
Friday Theme
Rainbow Colors