Saturday 19 January 2013

MY CLASSROOM

Week 2 

January 14 - 18


Theme 

My Classroom


Colour of the Week

Yellow




Percussion Instruments

Hand Bells & Tambourine

Song : I love to go to school


Okay children, sing loudly for mummy and daddy ...
 
 
 I love to go school school school

How about you you you

You can come too too too 

I love to go to school school school




I love to read ... ABC

I love to count ... 123

I love to draw ... apples and trees

I love to go to school

 

Meet Mrs Lai's grand-daugther, 18 month old toddler on the left bottom of photo. :D



Little Megan says "Hi!"



Show & Tell


Yellow Yellow everywhere ...


Songs

Days of the Week

Clean Up Song

Phonic Song FGHIJ

5 Little Ducks




Circle Time




Physical Education

with large hoops


crawling through ...


climbing over ...

hop hop hopping ...

one more time ...

... and the little kangaroos hopped 
all the way home. :D



Shape of the Week

Square & Cube





Practical Life

Washroom Etiquette

 

Lesson learned : 

We must keep the washroom clean for the next person. :D