Monday 27 January 2014

MY FACE

Week 3

Jan 20 - 24

Our Seniors posing with their Gong Xi crafts.
Mickey and Bambi kids posing with mandarin oranges.
The Alphabet Song
Kindermusical Band with shakers and handbells.
SHOW & TELL
FRIDAY THEME : YELLOW
Bambi kid attempting number worksheet.
Can you spot the letter C?
Daily reading
My Face : Pasting the eyes, nose, ears and mouth.
Bambi kids
Circle Time : Donald & Pinocchio
Math : Addition with counters
Bambi : Counting with Sticks
Peter & Jane key words
Numbers : Counting the dots on the Cookies
Mickey with Gong Xi Horse craft.
Full Day Program : Evening tutorials
Physical Education
Ball in Pan race
Flashcards : Things that begin with the Letter C
Muka Saya

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NITYASREE

The birthday girl has party bags for all her classmates. :D
Rainbow cake.




BIRTHDAY VIDEO


word recognition
Bambi : Art & Craft
Practical Life : Stringing & Lacing
Spelling Exercise
My Face Word & Picture Puzzle
2.5 to 3 year olds
Circle Time : My Face
That's what they taught me when I went to school (Song)
With my hands on my head, what have I here?
Story time : Thumbelina
Mandarin Activity : Unscramble the words