Sunday 26 May 2013

7. PET VILLAGE


Is this how you carry a guinea pig?


How about this way?


Or this way?


Let's try this way ...


See how lucky you are? 

You are the chosen one ... 

among all your (trembling) friends.


Can we hold it like this? 


No, like this ...


Careful now ...


This way is easier ...


Or maybe this way ...


If I stay really still, this little girl might leave me alone ...


No such luck ...


I'm coming back as a horse in my next life ...


Don't drop me, don't drop me ...


You see?


It's not moving ...

Yeah, that's because I'm paralyzed with fear ...


Put your hands on the bottom ... like this ...

so you don't drop it - again ...


Teacher, look ... look ...


My time is definitely up ...


Somebody save me (Smallville) ...


Two silent observers ...

"Abuse ...?"

"Totally ..."

(2 year olds)