Monday 26 November 2012

PLAY DOH

 
No fighting, no fighting ... each one of you take one colour ...

I want pink ...

No, I want pink ...

No, pink is mine ...

Give me pink, give me pink ...


I could be a surgeon someday ...


Yeah, and I could be a doctor ... 

I can make people feel better when they are all broken.


Me? A baker, that's for sure ... 

Oh, I'm so gonna own the largest chain of bakery in the workd ...


Now what can I make with this ... this ... big ... purple lump ... 


See our mouse with the burger ...


The ugly duckling is the black one ...

with the head down ...


This is a snowman ... 

teacher said to be creative ...


Hmmm, I might have a moustache when I'm older ...


Look at all our creations ...

 
One layer, you get a cookie.

Two layers, you get a sandwich.

Put them together and what do you get?

A cookie sandwich!


A fancy hat ...


What are we making?
(guilty looks and smiles)
We - are - making - a - mess .... :D