Saturday 31 August 2019

MERDEKA DAY

Week 35 : August 26 - 30 

HAPPY MERDEKA DAY































COUNTING & ADDING ACTIVITIY














FRIDAY THEME : COLOURS OF JALUR GEMILANG



One, two, three, four ...

I am filling up my tray from left to right, top to bottom.

Now lets see if I can arrange this from big to small.

It's easier to see the different shapes 
 and colours if I lay them down this way. 

I am getting better at this ...

One, two, three ...

four, five ...

I can arrange the buttons from big to small.

Now lets try with blue.

I am practising my number matching.

Pegging helps me to strengthen my pencil grip muscles.

Threading improves my hand-eye coordination.

I am sorting shapes of various sizes.

What goes together?






Look. I did it!

Me too!

Montessori Knobless Cylinders

I am learning about dimensions. Large and small. 
Thick and thin. Tall and short.

Working on these rings enhances my visual perception.

I am building a tower. 
The largest cylinder is at the bottom.

Good job!

Now let's try something out of the box.

What if I build this tower with the 
smallest cylinder at the bottom?

Can the tower still stand?

Let's try and find out.

Woah, would you look at that?

This upside-down tower is the result of the natural
curiosity and spontaneous creativity of a child. 
Maria Montessori would be proud. Clap clap!

























SNEAK PREVIEW : GRADUATION ITEM