Friday 2 December 2022

AT THE BAKERY

 

(view from bottom up)

 

Thumbs up for today.

Group photo, please.

Rania takes a tray and help out.

Very good, Rania.

Junior Rania says, I want to help Ryan too.
Classmate Rana helps him with the tray.

Ryan is all smiles again.

Awww. Really nice of you to help your friend.

A clear working-together bonding moment.

Seniors drop on their knees immediately to help.

Ooops! The tray topples over.

Ryan is ready to distribute his mini chocolates.


I'm enjoying my cake.

The food is so good. I will definitely come again.

(water in the cup)

Let's pretend we are drinking apple juice.

Our cake is sold out.

This is our last piece, Sir.

The cake looks lovely. Thank you.

Problem-thinking skills.

Pretend play encourages communication skills.

Yes, please. A small slice will do.

How about you, Sir? Any cake for you?

Here you go.

blueberries and strawberries topping.

It's chocolate based with ...

Would you like to try a slice of cake?

Enjoy your pizza.

Here you go, Sir.

The pizza smells delicious.

I change my mind. I'll try the donut.

I want a cupcake too.

Excuse me, may I have a slice please?

I want waffles, please.

We have pepperoni and olives.

Anyone for pizza?

Hmm. Let me try this - one.

Enjoy your donuts.

I like the original glazed one.

May I have that strawberry donut, please?

Anyone up for donuts?

Should have taken a few more.

Good choice. Smells yummy.

Yes, I'd like to try this one. Thank you.

Would you like to try one, Sir?

The croissants are freshly baked.

None for me, thanks.

Any cookies or chocolates for you, Sir?

I'm walking slowly with my tray. Nothing must fall out.

That's garlic bread.

Any bread for you, Ma'am?

I'll try the strawberry-flavoured one.

I'd like to try this, please.

Would you like to try some chocolate cookies?

to the Customers.

Our Baker-Servers take turns to bring their trays ...

Bakers Ashley and Prajan are busy preparing the pizza.

Be ready in a sec.

Baker Angelo is putting finishing touches on the cake.

Smile!

Baker Jun Cheng is serving bread.

Baker Dylan has a tray of cookies and chocolates.

Mine too. All Spideman-perfect.

Here's another perfect one.

Two thumbs up for my perfect mat.

I'm placing all my items with surgical precision.

Any food coming yet?

Good job.

Teacher comes to help me.

C'mon spoon. Park at your spot.

All my items nicely in place.

Ah, perfect.

Like this.

Make sure the fork fits neatly on the mat.

Wahhh. Pink. So pretty.

Easy peasy.

Like this.

Put the plate in the big circle.

Let me check my mat out.

Ahh. Here it is. Bigger than everybody else.

Where's my mat? Baby wonders.

All ready.

I'm on it.

Me too!

Yezzz, I'm ready!

Our Bakers/Servers are ready.

We are reminded to work together in an organized way.

We wait patiently for each item to be distributed.

We place our items neatly on our dining mat.

Dining tableware is distributed one at a time.

Listening to instructions.

Role Play : Customer

Role play : Baker / Server

Montessori Practical Life : Setting the Table ...

with a plate, cup, spoon, fork and a napkin

on a mat with picture-instructions.







Donut Crafts by Seniors.

Ryan brings some chocolates for all his friends.

Promotes social skills.

Enhances imagination.

Pretend play develops the brains.

We are so good.

Teacher reminds us to play nicely.

Some friends join me.

Is my toast ready?

C'mon egg ... open up.

I'm gonna have my breakfast on this table.

Break Time at 10:30 am.





Skills : Pasting & Decorating

Donut Craft by Juniors.

















Going through some bakery items.








Today, we are having our Bakery activity.


Everything is so fascinating.

Back to work.

Teacher takes the remote away.

Time for cartoons.

Ah, easier to just flip over a book.

A painted picture begins with the first line.

Now how does this click on ...

Much to explore in school.

Say Hello to Baby Angela.


Tracing 2 circles using templates

and painting the ring with a brush and watercolours.


Donut Craft by Seniors